Here I am, back from the holiday vacation, refreshed and inspired ready to take on the new year! It’s great because I was feeling a little stuck and un-creative for a few weeks. Starting things and spinning my wheels. A mixture of burnout and overburdened with the typical of end of the year running around like a chicken. I guess I needed a break to recharge.
Me, wearing a ridiculous hat, for no apparent reason.
I’m working on some new promotional material that I’ll post as soon as I am able. I’ve uploaded some new sketches to sketchbook area of the site. I’ve got some plans in the works to revamp and improve the site and will keep you posted on that as it happens. In the mean time I thought that I’d share some things with you all. They are not really “resolutions” as far as new years resolutions go, more like an on-going list of ideas and things that I have been working on and will continue to work on to better myself. I just thought I’d share:
(In no particular order)
- Accept uncertainty. There is no use worrying about things I can’t control – it’s just a waste of energy.
- Choose to be happy! Don’t be negative, or let negative people suck me in. Their misery is not my problem.
- Enjoy life more and be grateful for what I have.
- Be more productive.
- Be healthier.
- Don’t let other people’s crazy drive me crazy.
- Try to save money.
- Draw more.
- Get back into nature and be around animals more.
- Be present.
I hope you all have a Happy, healthy, positive, grateful, productive, fortunate, present 2013!